M.D. Assistant Professor of Medicine İhsan Yıldız
Dr. Ihsan YILDIZ is currently working as Associate Professor at Atatürk State Hospital General Surgery Department, Antalya/ Turkey. His areas of interests are Kidney transplant, liver transplant, hepatobiliary surgery. He published 54 articles in peer reviewed journals and one book chapter.
- Antalya High School (1984)
- Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine (1991)
- Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine General Surgery Specialist (1992-1998)
- Süleyman Demirel University Faculty of Medicine General Surgery, Asst. Prof. (2013-2018)
- Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine General Surgery Specialist / ANTALYA (1992-1998)
- Private Medical Park Antalya Hospital-Organ Transplantation Department / ANTALYA (2009-2011) (During this period, 759 kidneys, 37 liver, 19 pancreas actively participated in transplant surgery)
- Süleyman Demirel University Faculty of Medicine General Surgery Organ Transplant Center / ISPARTA 2013 (As a specialist in organ transplant center)
Memberships in Scientific Foundations: 1. National Trauma Emergency Surgery Association, (2014) 2. Turkish Society of Surgery, (2000) Certificate: 1. Kidney Transplantation, Organ Transplantation Certificate (08.01.2011) 2. GIS Endoscopy Certificate (11.01.2010) Designation: Associate Professor University/Organisation: Suleyman Demirel University Qualification: M.D.